About Oswald Building Services
Oswald Building Services is a GBAC STAR™ Service Provider and a GBAC STAR™ Facility.
GBAC STAR™ is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation for facilities and service providers.
- The GBAC STAR Service Accreditation program provides third-party validation of a building service contractor’s cleaning, disinfection, and infection prevention protocols and procedures.
- GBAC STAR Service Accreditation validates a cleaning company’s cleaning, disinfection, and infection prevention program to help its facility customers prepare, respond, and recover from biohazards and infectious agents, such as SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19.
- The program’s focus is to validate cleaning service providers’ protocols, procedures, and work practices to prepare for, respond to, and recover from infectious disease outbreaks.
GBAC STAR is the gold standard of prepared facilities. This accreditation means that a facility has:
- Established and maintained a cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
- The proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques, and work practices in place to combat biohazards and infectious disease.
- Highly informed cleaning professionals who are trained for outbreak and infectious disease preparation and response.